domingo, 5 de febrero de 2017

E-mail of myself and my friend


E-mail of myself and my friend 
Hi,
My name is David. I,m 12 years old and I´m from Molvizar. I´ve got one sister. Some teenagers in Spain go to boarding school, but I´m not in a bording school. My school is in Salobreña. I get up at 6:55 in the morning and I have breakfast. Then I go to take the bus, and go to school. I study from 8:15 to 2:45 every day. After school, I do my homeworks and then I play with my phone. Sometimes I meet my friends.
I want to introduce you a friend, his name is Abraham, he is 12 years old and he´s from Molvizar. He has got two sisters and one brother. He´s not in a boarding school. His school is in Salobreña. He gets up at 7:10 in the morning and he has breakfast. Then he goes whith me to the bus, and we go to school. He studies from 8:15 to 2:45 every day. After school, he plays videogames and meet his friends, sometimes he does his homework.

I hope that you like our daily routines.
Your new friend,  David



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario